What you need:
smoked tofu (for the filling. you can also fill your potatoes with vegetables or whatever you like)
maybe some vegan pizza-cheese
- Prepare your oven. It should have 190°C.
- Wrap the Potatoes into plastic wrap and let it cook in the microwave for 6-10 minutes.Be careful when you take them out, because they are extremely hot! Let them cool somewhere, then cut them in halves and then hollow them out very carefully. Now the potato should be like a bowl. Set the inners of the potatoes aside, we will need them later for the filling.
- Put Oliveoil on the peel of the potatoes and put them, with the cutted side down, onto the baking tray. Leave it in the oven for about 15 minutes, until they are lightly tanned. If they are brown enough, take them out and put turn them around, so that the cutted side looks up.
- Now cut the tofu into strips and roast it in a pan with some oil. Afterwards breakup the tofu into small pieces and mix it with the inners of the potatoes and herbs. Now season it to taste.
- Finally put the filling into the potatoe-halves and top them with some margerine, if you like. Of course you can also top them with vegan cheese. Put the potatoes back into the oven for 5 minutes. Food’s ready!
I serve the potatoes with fresh salad.