Today I tried this new recipe. They are actually called Banana-Schnitzel. But be warned: instead of 4 patties, I ended up with 14 patties!
What you need:
|1 tbsp||Salt, Pepper, herbs, kurkuma|
What you do:
- Cut the onions and roast them in a pan with some oil.
- Put the onions into a bowl together with the lentils, corn and bananas. Also add Kurkuma.
- Season with one tablespoon each with salt, pepper and fresh herbs.
- The dough will very likely be too sludgy. So add breadcrumbs or flour until the mass feels more solid. Form patties.
- Prepare a soup plate with breadcrumbs and fcover your patties with the breadcrumbs. Afterwards, put the patties into a pan with oil and fry them on both sides.
- Serve the patties with salad, rice, or wathever you like.
These patties are super juicy and have a delicious aftertaste of bananas. 🙂